Committee for Members in Practice
Chairman, Committee for Members in Practice
CA. Satish Kumar Gupta
Phone: +91 9828012935
Mobile: +91 9828012935
Terms of Reference
- To address the issues of profession and challenges faced by the CA Firms, review the regulatory impediments and to suggest changes in this regard for strengthening and developing the capacity of Indian CA Firms and enhancing their competence through capacity building and improving their visibility amongst the business community.
- To conceptualize regulatory framework to facilitate capacity building and to develop rules for formal and informal Networking, Merger, De-Merger of CA firms and review the progress of the networking of the Firm in the context of current rules and procedures and to suggest measures including changes for ensuring effective consolidation and networking of CA firms and to standardize implementation issues at the Firms level
- To promote Corporate Form of Practice and other form of practice/consolidation by way of encouraging collaboration amongst the professionals/experts in the relevant fields and facilitating multi-disciplinary partnership and limited liability partnership.
- To take all steps and actions required for creating awareness and to establish IT centers & Network clinics for developing a technical forum for interaction among the firms.
- To develop ways & means and conduct various programmes & Courses to enhance the knowledge base of Members in Practice to enable them to manage practice in efficient manner and to assist them in identifying emerging and specialized service areas of practice for the Members.
- To develop or provide IT enabled services for CA Firms and Small & Medium Practitioners and to create or provide knowledge contents in various forms for facilitating all professional requirements of Practising CAs.
- To provide comprehensive guidance for consolidation of small & medium practitioners and to prescribe standards of professional practice enabling them to provide effective and value-added services.
- To release Material/Reference Material or Knowledge matter or CD/DVD or Electronic matter on the issues of new/emerging areas of practice/ other professional interest and to facilitate and improve skills in all field of finance, Accounts, Tax and Audit and other contemporary subject of professional interest.
- Facilitating Beneficial Products and/or Services for Skill Development, Knowledge Management, Personal/Professional Security/Benefits etc. and such other products/services for professional growth & development of Members.
- Empowerment of Young Members as per TOR of erstwhile Committee annexed as Annexure I and Empowerment of Women Members as per TOR of erstwhile committee Annexed as Annexure II
- CA. Satish Kumar Gupta, Chairman
- CA. Prasanna Kumar D , Vice-Chairman
- CA. Atul Kumar Gupta, President (Ex-officio)
- CA. Nihar Niranjan Jambusaria, Vice-President (Ex-officio)
- CA. Anil Satyanarayan Bhandari
- CA. Prafulla Premsukh Chhajed
- CA. Dheeraj Kumar Khandelwal
- CA. Shriniwas Yeshwant Joshi
- CA. Durgesh Kumar Kabra
- CA. Aniket Sunil Talati
- CA. Dayaniwas Sharma
- CA. Rajendra Kumar P
- CA. M P Vijay Kumar
- CA. Sushil Kumar Goyal
- CA. (Dr.) Debashis Mitra
- CA. Pramod Kumar Boob
- CA. Manu Agrawal
- CA. Anuj Goyal
- CA. Prakash Sharma
- CA. Kemisha Soni
- CA. Hans Raj Chugh
- CA. Pramod Jain
- CA. Rajesh Sharma
- Shri Gyaneshwar Kumar Singh
- CA. Aatman Shah
- CA. Sunil Kumar Mor
- CA. Rajasekhara Reddy Eada
- CA. Vijay Garg
- CA. Mukesh Chaudhary
- CA. Mastan Singh Chambyal
- CA. Sripriya Kumar
The Committee for Capacity Building of CA Firms of Members in Practice is a non-standing Committee of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India formed under regulatory provisions of Chartered Accountants Act, 1949. This Committee was formed in the month of February, 2010 under nomenclature ‘Committee for Capacity Building of CA Firms and Small & Medium Practitioners’ (CCBCAF & SMP) by combining previously formed Committees, Committee for Capacity Building of CA Firms and Committee for Small & Medium Practitioners. Initially, this Committee was thought to establish for facilitating consolidation and capacity building of CA firms in order to address various problems faced by CA firms and to conceptualize and implement various measures for strengthening their capacity as well as developing comprehensive guidelines for consolidation of CA firms. Similarly, Committee for Small & Medium Practitioners was formed in 2009 to empower Small & Medium Practitioners to assimilate and apply ways for carrying out their profession in efficient & competitive manner. Thus the ultimate objective of the Committee is to strengthen CA Firms and members in practice to rejuvenate their practice portfolio. The Committee also focuses to enable our members in industry for development of soft skills. For the purpose committee has made various arrangement with software vendors for providing Accounting, Audit, Tax related Software and Antivirus shields.
Initiatives of the Committee for Members
The Committee has initiated various measures for the benefits of the members of ICAI through arrangements with leading service providers which the members may avail at their choice:
- Antivirus Protection Facility
- Insurance Scheme
- Integrated GRC Product Suit Software'- RuleZbook, Audit Management, Practice Management, Legal Compliance Management, Legal and Compliance Audit Utility, Board and Secretarial Compliances, Payroll and Labour Compliances: An arrangement by Committee for Members in Practice
- Papilio Software for the Practitioners: An arrangement made by the Committee for Members in Practice (CMP), ICAI
- Arrangement for Tally Accounting software Practitioners & CA Firms: An initiative of the Committee for Capacity Building Members in Practice (CCBMP), ICAI
- Arrangement for XBRL software Practitioners & CA Firms: An initiative of the Committee for Capacity Building Members in Practice (CCBMP), ICAI
- Arrangement GST Annual Return Software for Members in Practice/CA Firms: An initiative of the Committee for Capacity Building Members in Practice (CCBMP), ICAI
- Arrangement for Eff Factor Software Practitioners & CA Firms: An initiative of the Committee for Capacity Building Members in Practice (CCBMP), ICAI
- Arrangement of the CORDL Practice Management software for the CA Firms of ICAI (with FRN)/ Practising Members of ICAI
- Arrangement All-in-One accounting’ software: An initiative of the Committee for Capacity Building Members in Practice (CCBMP), ICAI
- Practice Management Software for members in practice & CA Firms of ICAI
- Contact for the Queries on Life Insurance Products and General Insurance Products
Initiatives of the Committee for Students of ICAI
The Committee has initiated various measures in the interest of students of ICAI as wel through arrangements with leading service providers for following benefits:
Minimum Recommended Scale of Fees
Credit Cards Facility
Initiatives of Senior Members
Initiatives of Women Members
- Certificate Courses
- Expression of Interest
- Live Webcasts
- Events of the Committee
- Knowledge Sharing.... Read More...