The candidates who have qualified CA Final exam w.e.f. November 2002 onwards till 2018 but had not applied for Membership of the Institute due to non completion of GMCS (Course) /Management and Communication Skills Course (MCS Course) can undergo Management and Communication Skills (MCS Course) through Virtual mode.
The aforestated candidates can undergo the course anytime anywhere. After completion of the Virtual MCS course of 90 hours they can apply for membership of the Institute. The window for registration in the virtual MCS course is open till 31st December, 2020.
Thereafter any aforestated candidate who is unable to complete MCS course through virtual mode shall be undergoing the regular MCS course. No further extension shall be given for doing the course through virtual mode.
Features of Virtual Management and Communication Skills Course-
- No class room teaching. The student will be undergoing the course through online mode. The duration of Virtual MCS course shall be 90 hours. The video lectures shall be for 1 hour each and the student can view the video lecture anytime and from anywhere. Total recorded video lectures will be for 90 hours.
- Per student fee (non-refundable) shall be Rs.12000/-.
- Maximum time allowed to the student for completing the course is 180 days. Incase the student is not able to complete the course during the aforestated period; extension of 90 days shall be given to the student. The student has to pay 50% of the course fee for revalidation of the registration in the aforestated course.
- Separate portal/Learning Management system (LMS) is there where the student can register and undergo the course.
- The student will be able to view day wise session in seriatim.
- At the end of the each session, there will be an objective type online test. The certificate will be issued after student clears all the test. 50% marks are mandatory for clearing the test. In case, student is not able to clear the online test, the student will appear in test again.
The link for the registering in Virtual MCS course is https://virtualmcs.icai.org. For any queries/clarification kindly contact at +91-638 163 3524/ 0120-3045915 or mail at email@example.com.