- To act as an integrated hub for research, dialogue, inputs in policy formulation in the context of financial services.
- To provide inputs to Government and other constituents and handhold their initiatives for reforms in the Committee’s domain through members and students of the Institute.
- To identify core issues which have a bearing on the financial services and in context of the value added services being provided by the chartered accountancy profession to the stakeholders.
- Capacity Building of members by providing specific competency development modules such as imparting Post Qualification Courses/Certificate Course, etc. on the contemporary areas in the domain of the Committee.
- To bring out publications, booklets and other useful materials on the emerging and allied areas.
- To organize training courses, seminars, programmes, workshops (residential/non residential) within India or outside for members and others on the areas related to financial services on standalone basis and/or in association /jointly with various Ministries, Regulators and other bodies/associations within the domain of the Committee.
- Knowledge Management and Dissemination to acclimatize the Members of the financial development taking place nationally and globally.