The Committee for Development of International Trade, Services & WTO of ICAI has made tie up with Instituto Cervantes, Spanish Embassy Cultural Centre, for its Exclusive blended online Spanish Learning Program amongst its members and students in order to overcome language barriers abroad. The seventh online weekend exclusive batch for ICAI members and students of the Spanish language course (level A1.1) is starting from 8th November, 2020.
The Salient features are as under:
- Batch Duration - 8.11.2020-31.1.2021 (Saturdays and Sundays)
- Time slots available: 11.00 am to 1.00 pm/4.00 pm to 6.00 pm
- Course fees: Rs. 7335/- per candidate
- The sessions, offered via video conference, with an instructor imparting the lesson will have duration of 2 hours per session and there will a total of 15 sessions. In addition, another 30 hours of digital sessions will be provided to the students in the form of the AVE Global online course.
- The enrolment is strictly on first cum first serve basis.
- The Minimum batch size is 9 candidates and Maximum batch size is 20 candidates
- Infrastructure requirement: good internet connection and it is compatible with desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile phones.
- In order to clear the level, the students will be given a combination of evaluator tasks, appear for an oral examination, and also weightage will be given to their classroom participation and attendance.
- Successful candidates after completing the course will be eligible for 10 structured CPE hours.
- In order to appear for the International Diploma Examinations (DELE) conducted by Instituto Cervantes, must complete the modules of the level that they would like to appear for. In instant level, in order to appear for the DELE A1 level they must complete A1.1 and A1.2 modules.
- For obtaining Passing Certificate, the candidate have to pay an additional fee of Rs. 800/- to the Instituto Cervantes which is not included in the course fee after completion of the course.
Course Content: Greetings and farewells; personal and professional information; professions, countries and nationalities. Family, emotions, and other essential vocabulary. Interaction in social situations; shopping; orders in restaurants. The course will cover all skills related to the Spanish language such as grammar, phonetics, orthography etc.
You are requested to kindly give your details along with preferred time slot for learning Spanish Language Course by clicking here latest by 25th October 2020, 5:00 pm.
Further details like Enrolment Form and payment link will be shared to final interested candidates thereafter. For any clarifications, please write at email@example.com.