We wish to inform you that Committee for Development of International Trade, Services & WTO in collaboration with British Council is organizing the Online weekend batches of English Business Language course covering advance business communication for ICAI members, students from 16th May, 2022 for Intermediate, Pre Intermediate and Upper Intermediate level.
The British Council offers the English for Work course that helps develop business English skills to communicate with confidence in professional situations. Topics you may study include job interviews, CV or resume writing, describing experience and interests, future plans, travel for work, work routines and schedules, making arrangements, expressing opinions, handling complaints, email writing, negotiations, figures and statistics, writing business proposals and meeting reports, performance appraisals, managing change and projects, suggest solutions, strategic reviews.
Course Objective including course content can be viewed by clicking here for your ready reference.
Interested candidates are requested to go through the presentation and make the payment of Rs. 12,390/- by clicking the link https://learning.icai.org/committee/ceswto/elc/ upto 6th May, 2022.
After registration British Council will check your level and accordingly you will be eligible to join the specific level.
The salient features of the courses are as below :-
Further, In case of any query you may write at firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks and Regards,
- Course Fees is Rs. 12,390/- (including 18% GST of Rs. 1890/-)
- Course Duration is 105 hours (18 weeks) i.e. 16th May, 2022 to 18th September, 2022 (You will get 4 week access to start the course plus 18 weeks to complete the course)
- Each week you will complete 3 hours online exercises before your class, attend a 55 minute live online class at a timing of your choice, attend two Live25 teacher-led webinars of your choice and complete 1-hour online exercises after your class.
- Please note you need to complete this each week, the class and assignments cannot be postponed or taken later. The classes are available 24/7, 7 days a week to book at your own your choice. You can cancel a class 24 hours in advance.
- 10% fees to be deducted in case of any cancellation before the commencement of the batch
- Infrastructure requirements: To access the student portal and attend the live online classes, you will need a desktop/laptop computer (preferred) or a mobile device (tablet, smartphone), a reliable Internet connection, a headset or headphones with a built-in microphone and a working webcam.
- Pre assessment test will be conducted by British Council for the registered candidates (fees for assessment is already included in the course fees).
- Certificate will be issued by British Council on successful completion of the course provided the learner completes 67% of the assignment and attends 4 out of 6 classes per module of 6 weeks each.
- Only ICAI Members and Students are eligible to enroll in the said course.
Committee Secretariat, Committee for Development of International Trade, Services & WTO