All the Participants of Certificate Course on Concurrent Audit of Banks
This is in reference to online examination of Certificate Course on Concurrent Audit of Banks to be conducted at Digital Learning Hub by the Internal Audit Standards Board, ICAI.
In this context , we would like to inform you that online examination of all the eligible participants (who have attended minimum 9 days classes) of the batch is being conducted by the Internal Audit Standards Board through digital learning hub on June 25, 2021 from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM. The online objective assessment of the Course consisting of 100 objective questions based on syllabus covered in the Certificate Course. Passing percentage is 50% marks obtained out of 100 marks of objective assessment. There is no negative marks in objective assessment.
For examination, after login in digital learning hub with your credential (as for SSP Portal), go to my product>> launch the heading "IASB_Assessment_Certificate_course_Concurrent Audit of Banks _June_2021"
Further, we would like to mention that if you have already completed face registration process earlier for any other course of ICAI, you may go directly for face authenticate for the said exam on examination date.
Mock assessment for all the candidates is scheduled to be held on June 23, 2021. Duration of Mock assessment is 30 minutes. You may join for Mock assessment at any time between 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM on June 23, 2021. Purpose of this mock test is to give demo of examination platform only. Kindly note that you would be eligible for mock assessment only after face recognition. Face Recognition process has been started.
Procedure to be followed after login in digital learning hub:
- After login in digital learning hub with your credential (as for SSP Portal), go to my product>> launch the heading "IASB_Assessment_Certificate_course_Concurrent Audit of Banks _June_2021 "
- The participant members shall ensure to have their photo uploaded on their SSP dashboard.
- The Assessment course registration on the DLH will be enabled with a Face Registration process(Participant guidance document attached) (only one Facial image is allowed). Last date for Face Registration Process is June 20, 2021 . Kindly ensure that your face recognition would be completed by June 20, 2021.
- The member is to use a Laptop/Desktop system only with windows/Mac OS.
- The Assessment course can be accessed in Google chrome/Mozilla Firefox browsers.
- The recommended internet speed is 2mbps.
- The said Face Registration is manually compared with the SSP profile photo and approved by DLH team to complete the registration process.
- The Assessment Mock test and the Final Assessment can be accessed by the Member with his/her Face Authentication (Liveness) as per the Face registered.
- The Assessment course can be Launched at the scheduled time and will auto close as per the stipulated test session defined by the Assessment administrator.
- The member cannot toggle the Assessment window once Launched. Any attempt to shift or close is counted as an interruption and a warning is shown on screen.
- On system idle or interruptions requires a re-launch and again Face authentication (liveliness) is required to restart the assessment. The general instructions for examination are attached herewith.
Further, it may kindly be noted that in case, you are not able to appear or not clear the examination, you may be allowed to appear in the next examination. In case, you have cleared the examination earlier, there is no need to register again and clear the exam.
In case, any assistance is required, please contact IASB Secretariat :CA. Arti Bansal (9350799912, email@example.com), Mr. Arun Aggarwal (8368068499,firstname.lastname@example.org).