The Board of Studies in its continuous endeavour to facilitate students in learning anytime and anywhere by leveraging technology, is introducing e-Books for the benefit of the students registered under the new scheme of education and training. The e-Books are available on the Digital Learning Hub through the following link:
Only authenticated students would be able to avail this facility using their login credentials.
Presently, the study material of Intermediate Course has been made available through this mode. The material for Foundation Course would be available shortly and the Final Course material would be uploaded in piecemeal basis, i.e. chapter-wise as and when the chapters get ready. The complete material would be available by September 15, 2017.
The e-Books have the following features:
- Add notes/ annotations for better understanding
- Search within the book for words and phrases
- Traversal within the book through built-in Table of Contents (ToC)
- Zoom-In/ Zoom-Out the contents
- Change font size as per the requirement of the reader
- Reflowable content for convenient study on different devices
- Downloadable to be studied offline also
- Printable for convenient learning
Students are advised to take advantage of these e-Books for studying anytime/ anywhere and reap maximum benefits out of the facility.
With Best Wishes,
Chairman, Board of Studies
Vice Chairman, Board of Studies