|The much awaited Guidance Note on Audit of Banks-Revised 2009 edition is here. |
- Thoroughly revised by taking the impact of all relevant circulars issued by the RBI.
- Divided into five parts, which are as follows:
- Part I – Knowledge of the Banking Industry
- Part II – Risk Assessment and Internal Control
- Part III- Items of Bank’s Financial Statements and Auditing Aspects
- Part IV – Long Form Audit Report (LFAR)
- Part V – Special Aspects
- Re-written to include the impact of the two risk based Standards, i.e., Standard on Auditing (SA) 315, “Identifying and Assessing The Risks Of Material Misstatement Through Understanding The Entity And Its Environment” and SA 330, “The Auditor’s Responses to Assessed Risks” which have come into force w.e.f. 01.04.08.
- Detailed guidance on the New Capital Adequacy Framework, i.e., Basel-II.
- Separate chapters on “Special features of bank treasury operations, foreign exchange and derivative transactions” and “Disclosure requirements in financial statements”
- Detailed guidance on banking operations
- Detailed discussion on significant financial statement items and corresponding audit procedures
- Detailed guidance on LFAR/ SLR certification/ Fraud classification and reporting
- CD of important RBI circulars – along with search facility
|A must for all bank statutory auditors. |
Available for sale at the sales counter at the Head office of the Institute or at the regional offices, as well as, by courier.
|Alternatively, you can send a demand draft for Rs 500/- plus courier charges (courier in Delhi- Rs 10/-, courier outside Delhi- Rs 58/-, Registered Post-Rs. 108/-, unregistered post-Rs. 91/-), in favour of “The Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, New Delhi”, payable at New Delhi, to the following address: |
|Assistant Secretary (STORES),|
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
A-94/4, Sector-58, Noida – 201301 (U.P).
|Price: Rs. 500/-(Includes CD)|
(Pages: 818 including cover)