The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is a statutory body set up under an Act of Parliament under the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 for the regulation of the profession of chartered accountancy in India. During its more than seventy two years of existence, the Institute has achieved recognition as a premier accounting body in the country for its contribution in the fields of education, professional development, maintenance of high accounting, auditing and ethical standards.
Civil Services are the backbone of the administrative machinery of the country and many Chartered Accountants aspire to join. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) through its Committee for Members in Entrepreneurship & Public Service (CMEPS) is continuously engaged in providing connect between the ICAI and the members in Entrepreneurship/ Public Service.
The ICAI has designed a training programme to provide an overview of the Civil Services examination by renowned faculties which shall guide and motivate CA Members and Students to take up Civil Services course and provide basic information on the course content.
The “Civil Services Training Programme” for CA Members and Students aspiring to appear for Civil Services shall be delivered through Webcast Mode for 6 weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) on the following topics:
- Overview of Civil Services Course- 1 hour
- Overview of General Studies Paper in Prelims Stage of UPSC- 3 hours
- Overview of Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT)- 3 hours
- Overview of Finance and Accounting- 1 hour
- Overview of General Studies I and General Studies II- 3 hours
- Overview of Taxation- 1 hour
- Overview of General Studies III- 2 hours
- Overview of General Studies IV- 2 hours
- Organisation Theory and Behaviours, Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations- 1 hour
- Overview of Cost Accounting- 1 hour
- Financial Markets and Institutions- 1 hour
- Overview of Financial Management- 1 hour
- Overview of Auditing- 1 hour
- Essay preparation- 1 hour
- Brief of how to prepare for other subjects / Interview- 1 hour
- Question Answer/ Close and Wrapping up and Valedictory Session- 1 hour
We are pleased to invite Expression of Interest from Individuals for empanelment as faculty for Civil Services Training Program having strong academic on the respective subjects with more than 5 years of relevant experience in teaching.
The ICAI will be rewarding the faculties at its approved norms. Interested faculties are requested to share their detailed resume and teaching skills in enclosed format via email at email@example.com latest by 10 July, 2021. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion. For any further clarification, you may contact at email firstname.lastname@example.org or CA. Anita Suneja, Secretary, CMEPS (Mobile: 7042782840) It may be noted that the decision of ICAI will be final in this regard and no correspondence will be entertained.
We look forward to your active participation in this initiative.
With warm regards,