Sub: Consent for enrolment for Exclusive Blended Online Weekend Batch of Spanish language (level A1.1) for ICAI Members and Students (60 hours), Last Date: 5th April 2021
The Committee for Development of International Trade, Services & WTO of ICAI has made tie up with Instituto Cervantes, Spanish Embassy Cultural Centre, for its Exclusive blended online Spanish Learning Program amongst its members and students in order to overcome language barriers abroad. The next online weekend exclusive batch for ICAI members and students of the Spanish language course (level A1.1) is starting from 17th April 2021.
The Salient features are as under:
- 1. Batch Duration -17.04.2021 to 06.06.2021 (Saturdays and Sundays)
- 2. Time slots available: 11.00 am to 1.00 pm/4.00 pm to 6.00 pm
- 3. Course fees: Rs. 7650/- per candidate
- 4. The sessions offered via video conference, with an instructor imparting the lesson will have duration of 2 hours per session and there will a total of 15 sessions. In addition, another 30 hours of digital sessions will be provided to the students in the form of the AVE Global online course.
- 5. Course Content: Greetings and farewells; personal and professional information; professions, countries and nationalities. Family, emotions, and other essential vocabulary. Interaction in social situations; shopping; orders in restaurants. The course will cover all skills related to the Spanish language such as grammar, phonetics, orthography etc.
- 6. The enrolment is strictly on first cum first serve basis.
- 7. The Minimum batch size is 9 candidates and Maximum batch size is 20 candidates
- 8. Infrastructure requirement: good internet connection and it is compatible with desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile phones.
- 9. In order to clear the level, the students will be given a combination of evaluator tasks, appear for an oral examination, and also weightage will be given to their classroom participation and attendance.
- 10. Successful candidates after completing the course will be eligible for 10 structured CPE hours.
- 11. In order to appear for the International Diploma Examinations (DELE) conducted by Instituto Cervantes, must complete the modules of the level that they would like to appear for. In instant level, in order to appear for the DELE A1 level they must complete A1.1 and A1.2 modules.
- 12. For obtaining Passing Certificate, the candidate has to pay an additional fee of Rs. 800/- to the Instituto Cervantes which is not included in the course fee after completion of the course. However, in case candidate wishes to pursue next levels, it is recommended to have one consolidated certificate for all levels.
- 13. The refund policies of Instituto Cervantes are as follows:
- Tuition fees are refundable ONLY if Instituto Cervantes cancels the class due to an insufficient number of enroled students, or internal logistical issues.
- Refunds will not be granted to students who abandon courses prematurely regardless of the circumstances.
- 14. Cancellation of Classes:
- Instituto Cervantes reserves the right to cancel a course with prior notice to the registered students if the minimum number of students required is not met.
- Instituto Cervantes reserves the right to cancel a course due to unforeseen circumstances, whereupon registered students will be offered either an alternative schedule for the same level until the academic year ends, or full refund of the fees paid.
In case you are interested to pursue the Spanish language course, you are requested to kindly give your details along with preferred time slot for learning Spanish Language Course by clicking here latest by 5th April 2021, 3:00 pm.
Further details like Enrolment Form and payment link will be shared to final interested candidates thereafter. For any clarifications, please write at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Committee for Development of International Trade, Services & WTO
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India