Check your level for Business English course and Register for Online Business English Language Course in collaboration with British Council for ICAI Members & Students"
This is to inform you that Committee for Development of International Trade, Services & WTO of ICAI has tied up with British Council for organizing Online Business English Language Course for its Members and Students on PAN India basis.
In order to join the course, you are requested to go through the following steps :-
You are requested to kindly complete the initial checking, in order to be eligible to join the English Course.
The details of upcoming batches of Online Business English language course are given below:
Please note that first week of class is Assignment week in which you will be given assignment by the British Council which will be submitted before the first live class which is going to be held on the second week of the class. The first live class would be from 21st /22nd August, 2021 respectively.
If you are interested in joining the upcoming batches, kindly make the payment of Rs. 4366/- (including GST) by clicking the link for the batch of your choice (after the initial level check from the table above), before 7:00 pm of 8th August, 2021 or before the minimum batch size met.
The salient features of the course is as under: -
1. Course Fees of each level is Rs. 4,366/- (including 18% GST of Rs. 666/-)
2. Batch size is 22. Please note that if batch size is met then only the course will initiate.
3. The enrolment will be on first cum first basis.
4. Infrastructure requirement: good internet connection and it is compatible with desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile phones.
5. On successful completion of the course, certificate will be issued by British Council.
6. You can interact with the faculty live as the classes are live so there is no option to view the recording of the class.
7. 10% fees will be deducted if any student requested for refund of fees before the commencement of batch and no fees will be refunded after the commencement of Batch as per ICAI refund policy. (Please note that if minimum batch size of 22 candidates does not met then full fees will be refunded).
8. Only ICAI Members and Students are eligible to enroll in the said course.
Thanks and Regards,
Committee for Development of International Trade, Services & WTO
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg,
New Delhi - 110001