Sub: Invitation for submission of Expression of Interest by resource person for Publication
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is a statutory body established by an Act of Parliament viz., The Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 to regulate the profession of Chartered Accountancy in India. The Committee for Development of International Trade,Services & WTO (CDITSWTO) is one of the Non-Standing Committees of ICAI constituted during the year 2018-19. The Committee was formed in line with the vision of the Hon’ble Prime Minister Modiji who has identified Accounting and Finance as one among the 12 champion sector services to boost export potential. The Committee is set up with the following objectives: -
- To develop the policy framework for promotion of export of accountancy and finance services
- To work with policy stakeholders for promoting trade and commerce within India in the WTO regime including research and publications.
- To formulate alliances with Export Promotion councils, trade bodies, Indo chambers of commerce for skill gap analysis and creating integrated ecosystem for the developing India a hub of accounting professionals.
- To facilitate interactive forum for accounting professionals for professional opportunities and knowledge enhancement.
- Collaborating with ICAI Networks globally to harness potential opportunities, addressing challenges and professional development in the areas of International Trade & WTO.
- To identify and conduct various courses for making Indian accounting professionals ready for global market in the area of WTO.
- To take up and make representations to policy makers relating to global professional development & WTO.
- Protect and enlarge interests of profession and Chartered Accountants in WTO/GATS era
The CDITSWTO invites applications from eligible Applicants for Publications on below matter(s) on honorarium basis. Expression of Interest is invited for resource person in publication on the topic(s)-
- 1. Free Trade Agreement and its benefits
- 2. Export Incentives by Government of India
- 3. Export documentation and compliances
- 4. Study of market dynamics of various countries (in respect of exports)
- 5. Any other topic relevant to the work programme of the Committee
- i. The applicant must be a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India with a research aptitude having at least 15 years of post-qualification experience either in the practice of the profession or as an employee with a reputed manufacturing/service organization with specific experience of atleast 5 years in international trade; or
- ii. Preference will be given to those having sectoral specialization/experience.
Remuneration as per approved norms will be given and will be shared to the selected applicants. Applications from persons having an experience less than as stated above may also be considered based on merit. The CDITS & WTO Committee will evaluate the responses and the shortlisted applicants will be contacted. It may be noted that the decision of the Committee will be final in this regard and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Interested applicants are requested to fill in the form (clicking here) and share their resume at email@example.com along with credential proof of experience and photograph latest by September 15, 2022.For any further information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Mr. Himanshu Kumar at 9910261595 or CA. Monika Jain at 09310542602.
We look forward to your active participation in this initiative.