We wish to inform you that Committee for Development of International Trade, Services & WTO in collaboration with British Council is organizing the Online weekend batches of English Business Language course covering advance business communication for ICAI members, students from 3rd April, 2023 for Intermediate, Pre Intermediate and Upper Intermediate level.
The British Council offers the English for Work course that helps develop business English skills to communicate with confidence in professional situations. Topics you may study include job interviews, CV or resume writing, describing experience and interests, future plans, travel for work, work routines and schedules, making arrangements, expressing opinions, handling complaints, email writing, negotiations, figures and statistics, writing business proposals and meeting reports, performance appraisals, managing change and projects, suggest solutions, strategic reviews.
Course Objective including course content can be viewed by clicking here for your ready reference.
Interested candidates are requested to go through the presentation and make the payment of Rs. 12,390/- by clicking the link https://learning.icai.org/committee/ceswto/elcmarch23/ upto 19th March, 2023.
After registration British Council will check your level and accordingly you will be eligible to join the specific level.
The salient features of the courses are as below :-
- Course Fees is Rs. 12,390/- (including 18% GST of Rs. 1890/-)
- Course Duration is 105 hours (18 weeks) from 3rd April, 2023 onwards
- Each week you will complete 3 hours online exercises before your class, attend a 55 minute live online class at a timing of your choice, attend two Live25 teacher-led webinars of your choice and complete 1-hour online exercises after your class.
- Please note you need to complete this each week, the class and assignments cannot be postponed or taken later. The classes are available 24/7, 7 days a week to book at your own your choice. You can cancel a class 24 hours in advance.
- Infrastructure requirements: To access the student portal and attend the live online classes, you will need a desktop/laptop computer (preferred) or a mobile device (tablet, smartphone), a reliable Internet connection, a headset or headphones with a built-in microphone and a working webcam.
- Pre assessment test will be conducted by British Council for the registered candidates (fees for assessment is already included in the course fees).
- Certificate will be issued by British Council on successful completion of the course provided the learner completes 67% of the assignment and attends 4 out of 6 classes per module of 6 weeks each.
- Only ICAI Members and Students are eligible to enroll in the said course.
|Refund Policy for Cancellation of Seat:
NOTE : - Please note that the duration of the course is 18 weeks only. Just the access for the course will be given for a longer duration, i.e 9 months for the learners to be able to complete the missed weeks
- Full fees will be refunded if refund request received before 17th March, 2023
- 10% fees will be refunded if refund request received from 18th to 19th March, 2023
- No fees will be refunded if refund request received on or after 20th March, 2023
Further, In case of any query you may write at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and Regards,
Committee for Development of International Trade, Services & WTO
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
New Delhi- 110 002