|PRESS MONITORING SERVICE
CENTRAL COUNCIL LIBRARY
ICAI NEW DELHI
“PROFESSIONAL NEWS & VIEWS PUBLISHED ELSEWHERE”
Index of some useful articles taken from Periodicals received during October-November 2020 for the reference of Faculty/Students & Members of the Institute.
- IND AS/IGAAP- Interpretation and practical application : Practical guidance on significant influence by Dolphy D’souza. The Bombay Chartered Accountant Journal, Vol.52-B/1, October 2020, pp.77-78.
- 4 Key Covid-19 audit risks for 2020 years ends by Bob Dohrer and Carl Mayes. Journal of Accountancy, August 2020, pp.31-33.
- Fraud Analytics in Internal Audit by Deepjee Singhal and Manish Pipala. The Bombay Chartered Accountant Journal, Vol.52-B/1, October 2020, pp.15-17.
- Secretarial Audit as emerging factor in governance by P. Sivakumar and Anju Panicker. Chartered Secretary, Vol.50/09, September 2020, pp.27-31.
- Bank performance variability and strands of inflationary conditions by Rexford Abaidoo and Hod Anyigba. European Journal of Management and Business Economics, Vol.29/3, 2020, pp.235-253.
- Corporate diversification and firms value in emerging economy: The role of growth opportunity by Rahmat Heru Setianto. Journal of Asian Business and Economics Studies, Vol.27/2, 2020, pp.195-207.
- Merger of public sector banks in India in 2019 by Gurbani Kaur Kapoor. Company Law Journal, Vol.3/1-3, September 2020, pp.1-10.
- Prospect of Life insurance industry in India - A Study by Sankar Paul. The Management Accountant, Vol.55/09, September 2020, pp.57-62.
- Cross Border Insolvency Law- Global initiatives and India’s position by Prakash k. Pandya. Chartered Secretary, Vol.50/09, September 2020, pp.74-77.
- Adapt your business to the new reality by Michael G. Jacobides and Martin Reeves. Harvard Business Review, Vol.98/5, September-October 2020, pp.75-81.
- Corporate social responsibility and corporate social innovation : Are they different and how? by Chandra Gupta Ashok Vardhan and Shahabuddin Ansari. Chartered Secretary, Vol.50/09, September 2020, pp.86-90.
- Impact of the perception of performance appraisal practices on individual innovative behaviour by Teresa Canet-Giner and Ana Redondo-Cano. European Journal of Management and Business Economics, Vol.29/3, 2020, pp.277-296.
- National Governance through sustainable leadership by Jacob Thomas. Chartered Secretary, Vol.50/10, October 2020, pp.131-134.
- Real earnings management practices for meeting earnings benchmarks : Indian evidence by Karan Gandhi. Decision, Vol.47/3, September 2020, pp.265-291.
6. Taxation and Finance
- International Taxation : Economic substance requirements regulations- An Overview by Mayur B. Nayak and TarunKumar G. Singhal. The Bombay Chartered Accountant Journal, Vol.52-B/1, October 2020, pp.67-76.