|PRESS MONITORING SERVICE
CENTRAL COUNCIL LIBRARY
ICAI NEW DELHI
“PROFESSIONAL NEWS & VIEWS PUBLISHED ELSEWHERE”
Index of some useful articles taken from Periodicals received during January- February 2021 for the reference of Faculty/Students & Members of the Institute.
- Does IFRS mode of annual reporting meet the expectations of the investor? A case study of Dr. Reddy’s laboratories limited by Suleman and K V Achalapathi. Indian Journal of Accounting, Vol.52/1, 2020, pp.67-74.
- Has tax and accounting relationship come to nothing? An investigation into the decision usefulness of financial information disclosure by Koholga Ormin and Bashir Tijjani. Journal of Accounting and Taxation, Vol.12/4, 2020, pp.157-174.
- Fraud risk management in internal audit by Deepjee Singhal and Manish Pipalia. Bombay Chartered Accountant Journal, Vol.52-B/4, January 2021, pp.33-36.
- Independence of statutory auditors- Controversies and remedies by Somnath Ghosh. Indian Journal of Accounting, Vol.52/1, 2020, pp.83-91
- Reporting in Secretarial Audit- A Transformational perspective by Abhinav Kumar K P. Chartered Secretary, Vol.51/1, January 2021, pp.138-141.
- External debt and growth: Role of stable macroeconomic policies by Sima Rani Dey and Mohammad Tareque. Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Science, Vol.25/50, 2020, pp.185-204.
- Indian Economy : Independent Economic Policy by Madhusudhanan S. The Global Analyst, Vol.10/1, January 2021, pp.24-26.
- Managing exchange rate volatility in the time of COVID-19. RBI Bulletin, December 2020, pp.95-102.
- RBI working group recommends changes to banking guidelines by Abdullah Fakih. Chartered Secretary, Vol.51/1, January 2021, pp.128-132.
- Relationship between economic growth and foreign direct investment & global competitiveness: Indian evidence by Subrata Roy, Indian Journal of Accounting, Vol.52/1, 2020, pp.16-33.
- Evolution of corporate governance in Anglo-European Jurisdictions- An overview by O.N. Ravi. Chartered Secretary, Vol.51/1, January 2021, pp.86-89.
5. Taxation and Finance
- Progression of direct tax revenue in India- An assessment by S. Jayadev and Anupama R. Indian Journal of Accounting, Vol.52/1, 2020, pp.75-82.
- Recent development in GST by G.G. Goyal and C.B. Thakar. Bombay Chartered Accountant Journal, Vol.52-B/4, January 2021, pp.91-93.