The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), through its Committee for Export of CA Services & WTO had made a tie up through Instituto Cervantes, Spanish Embassy Cultural Centre, to promote Spanish language amongst its members and students in order to overcome language barriers abroad. The first weekend batch of the Spanish language course (level A1.2- for 60 hours) is starting from 1st December, 2019 at New Delhi.
The Salient features are as under:
Last date of enrolment for interested members/students is 8th November, 2019.
- Only A1.1 cleared participants are eligible to enroll for this A1.2 level course. As per the guidelines of Instituto Cervantes validity for enrollment in A1.2 level of Spanish Language Course after passing A1.1 is 3 months, so in case you pass A1.1 before 30th July, 2019 you need to appear and pass the eligibility test which will be held on 1st November, 2019 for enrollment in A1.2 level at Instituto Cervantes before enrollment in A1.2 for which consent should reach to us by 28th October, 2019 over email to email@example.com.
- Classes would be conducted at Instituto Cervantes, 48, Hanuman Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110 001.
- Minimum batch size is 9 participants and maximum is 16.
- Classes would be conducted on every Saturday and Sunday from 8.30 am to 11.30 am w.e.f 1st December, 2019. The course will end on 1st March, 2020.
- At the end of the course the participants will need to pass an exam in order to access to next level A2.1, during the course participants could have another exam in order to check the progress.
- The Course fees is Rs. 13,500 (which includes registration, examination fees and course material fees).
- Interested members are required to fill the form by clicking here and send duly signed form and Demand Draft of Rs. 13,500/- in favour of Instituto Cervantes-Embassy of Spain to Committee for Export of CA Services & WTO, First Floor, Annexe Building, ICAI Bhawan, I P Marg, New Delhi so as to reach us by 8th November, 2019.