The ICAI Registered Valuers Organsiation (ICAI RVO) is conducting batch of Educational Course for taking IBBI Registered Valuers Examination for Securities or Financial assets class at Chandigarh Branch of NIRC, from 14th April to 11th May, 2019 on the following dates: 14th, 20th, 21st, 27th, 28th April, 4th, 5th and 11th May, 2019
The details are provided below
- This educational course is as per 1st proviso to Rule 5 (1) of Companies (Registered Valuers and valuation) Rules, 2018 and a precondition for taking IBBI Registered Valuers Examination
- The primary membership fee is Rs 5000 plus 18% GST= Rs 5900/-
- The fees for the Educational course is Rs 25000 plus 18% GST = Rs 29500/-
- The Fees for members who have participated/passed the Certificate Course on Valuation conducted by ICAI will be as follows:
- Primary membership fee is Rs 5000 plus 18% GST= Rs 5900/-
- Educational course Fee is Rs 20000 plus 18% GST = Rs 23600/-
- There will be eight (8) full day sessions in total.
- The classes are normally held on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Every participant will be given a Certificate of Participation and completion of 50 hours training.
- Attendance is compulsory for all the classes to complete 50 hours of training.
- For other details, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please contact us on – 0120-3876867
ICAI Registered Valuers Organisation (ICAI RVO)