|PRESS MONITORING SERVICE
CENTRAL COUNCIL LIBRARY
ICAI NEW DELHI
“PROFESSIONAL NEWS & VIEWS PUBLISHED ELSEWHERE”
Index of some useful articles taken from Periodicals received during October-November 2019 for the reference of Faculty/Students & Members of the Institute.
- Country-level governance, accounting standards, and tax avoidance: A cross-country study by Tao Zeng. Asian Review of Accounting, Vol.27/03, 2019, pp.401-424.
- Impact of Financial Technology on Accounting and Auditing by Harpreet Singh. The Management Accountant, Vol.54/10, October 2019, pp.33-38.
- Is integrated reporting associated with corporate financing decision? Some empirical evidence by Tensfaye T. Lemma and Arifur Khan. Asian Review of Accounting, Vol.27/03, 2019, pp.425-443.
- Standard Setting: Fashioning global standards by Gianfranco Bonadies, A Plus. Vol,15/07, 2019, pp.24-29.
- Accruals intensity and auditor choice by Wael Aguir and Linxiao Liu. Asian Review of Accounting, Vol.27/03, 2019, pp.444-463.
3. Cost Accounting
- Cost-benefit-analysis of selling of third party products in banks by Sunil Dasari. The Management Accountant, Vol.54/10, October 2019, pp.78-82.
- Standard costing and labour cost variance by Ashwani Kumar. The Management Accountant, Vol.54/10, October 2019, pp.65-73.
- Foreign Trade Agreements : An Analysis. R.B.I. Bulletin, Vol.73/09, September 2019, pp.39-54.
- Fund raising strategies for companies by Karan Vora. Ahmedabad Chartered Accountants Journal, Vol.43/04, 2019, pp.203-206.
- Guarantees used in refundable financing of innovation in micro, small and medium-seized enterprises by Richard Cunha Schmidt. Innovation and Management Review, Vol.16/3,2019, pp.253-268.
- Impact of ICT usage in detection and prevention of bank frauds by Deepika Gautam. The Management Accountant, Vol.54/10, October 2019, pp.39-43.
- Monetary Policy : Multiple objectives, one policy by M G Warrier. The Global Analyst, Vol.8/9, September 2019, pp.9-12.
- Consumer disputes resolution through mediation under the consumer protection act, 2019 by Surendra U. Kanstiya. Chartered Secretary, Vol.49/09, September 2019, pp.39-41.
- Corporate environmental crimes: A study of green criminological approach in India and Abroad by Kanwal DP Singh and Vinayak Jhamb. Company Law Journal, Vol.4/1, October 2019, pp.1-15.
- Evolution of arbitration by Tanmay M. Pethkar. Chartered Secretary, Vol.49/09, September 2019, pp.54-56.
- E-waste management in India: Issues and Strategies by Rana R. Turaga and Kalyan Bhaskar. Vikalpa, Vol.44/03, July-September 2019, pp.127-129.
7. Taxation and Finance
- Concepts of Mens Rea- Applicability in penalties & offences under GST by Sushil Solanki and Parnasi Shingala. The Chambers Journal, Vol.8/01, October 2019, pp.23-28.
- Decoding of presumptive taxation u/s. 44AD by Jignesh Parikh. Ahmedabad Chartered Accountants Journal, Vol.43/04, 2019, pp.190-198.
- Detention of vehicles and seizure of goods under the goods and service tax regime by Prasad Paranjape and Vasu Nigam. The Chambers Journal, Vol.8/01, October 2019, pp.53-60.
- Role of trust in adoption of online goods service tax filing in India by Shalini Shukla and Rakesh Kumar. Vikalpa, Vol.44/03, July-September 2019, pp.99-114.