|PRESS MONITORING SERVICE
CENTRAL COUNCIL LIBRARY
ICAI NEW DELHI
“PROFESSIONAL NEWS & VIEWS PUBLISHED ELSEWHERE”
Index of some useful articles taken from Periodicals received during May-June 2019 for the reference of Faculty/Students & Members of the Institute.
- IND AS/IGAAP-Interpretation & practical application by Dolphy D’souza. Bombay Chartered Accountant, Vol.50-B/6, March 2019, pp.95-98.
- Private Company GAAP Alternatives : It’s Not Too Late : Simplified Accounting remains available to private companies by Terri L. Herron and Joshua Herbold. Journal of Accountancy, March 2019, Vol.227/3, pp.32-36.
- Simplifying adoption of NFP Financial Reporting Standard by Christopher M. Gordon and Ruth Granlund. Journal of Accountancy, 2019, Vol.227/2, pp.28-33.
- Audit committee chair accounting expertise and audit report timeliness : The Moderating Effect of Chair Characteristics by Saeed Rabea Baatwah and Zalailah Salleh. Asian Review of Accounting, Vol.27/2, 2019, pp.273-306.
- Auditor resignation : Prescriptions and responsibilities by T.N. Manoharan. Bombay Chartered Accountant, Vol.50-B/6, March 2019, pp.31-46.
- Role of client participation and psychological comfort in driving perceptions of audit quality : Evidence from an Emerging Economy by Jomjai Sampet and Naruanard Sarapaivanich. Asian Review of Accounting, Vol.27/2, 2019, pp.177-195.
- Interactions between macro-prudential framework and macroeconomic indicators by Jaspreet Kaur and Navita Nathani. Decision, Vol.46/01, March 2019, pp.59-73.
- Labour cost efficiency of indian banks : A non-parametric analysis, R.B.I. Bulletin, Vol.73/04, April 2019, pp.95-106.
- Study on the high quality development economics by Jin Bei. China Political Weekly, Vol.1/2, May 2019, pp.163-180.
- Blockchain in finance by Jayanth Rama Varma. Vikalpa, Vol.44/01, 2019, pp.1-11.
- Corporate governance in India : Principles and practices by Faizanur Rahman. Company Law Journal, Vol.2/2, May 2019, pp.39-52.
- Cross-slip leadership : How to create more value by connecting experts from inside and outside the organization by Tiziana Casciaro. Harvard Business Review, Vol.97/3, May-June 2019, pp.130-139.
- Effective financial projections for a startup : Get a business Started with Meaningful Financial Projections by Tiffany Hovland. Journal of Accountancy, March 2019, Vol.227/3, pp.38-42.
- How to design an ethical organization : A behavioral approach by Nicholas Epley and Amit Kumar. Harvard Business Review, Vol.97/3, May-June 2019, pp.144-151.
5. Taxation & Finance
- Product market competition and efficiency of corporate tax management by Tina Wang. Asian Review of Accounting, Vol.27/2, 2019, pp.247-272.
- Tax Planning : For better wealth management. Global Analyst, Vol.8/5, May 2019, pp.22-26.
- Taxability of interest of NPAS in Case of NBFCs by Kishor Karia and Atul Jasani. Bombay Chartered Accountant, Vol.50-B/6, March 2019, pp.85-90.