|PRESS MONITORING SERVICE
CENTRAL COUNCIL LIBRARY
ICAI NEW DELHI
“PROFESSIONAL NEWS & VIEWS PUBLISHED ELSEWHERE”
Index of some useful articles taken from Periodicals received during April-May 2019 for the reference of Faculty/Students & Members of the Institute.
- IPSAS : Reforming Public Sector Accounting Language by Shivani Inder Chopra. The Management Accountant, Vol.54/04, April 2019, pp.33-36.
- Public Sector Accounting System in India- A Study by Sankar Paul. The Management Accountant, Vol.54/04, April 2019, pp.28-32.
- What Counts for Quality in Interdisciplinary Accounting Research in the Next Decade : A Critical Review and Reflection by James Guthrie and Lee D. Parker. Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Vol.32/01, 2019, pp. 2-25.
- Fighting Fraud by Jiwon Kim. A Plus, Vol.15/01, 2019, pp.22-27.
- Secretarial Audit : An Imperative Corporate Governance Process by Gaurav N. Pingle. Chartered Secretary, Vol.49/04, April 2019, pp.21-23.
- Indian Economy : What Went Wrong? By N.J. Rao. Global Analyst, Vol.8/4, April 2019, pp.26-29.
- Money, Banking and Finance : Reflections on Indian Financial Markets by Partha Ray. Economic & Political Weekly, Vol,54/13, 2019, pp.33.
- National Guidelines on the Economic Social and Environmental Responsibilities of Business: Raising the Bar of Corporate Governance by Ankit Awasthi. Company Law Journal, Vol.2/1, April 2019, pp.1-5.
- Social Innovation and the Promotion of Local Economic Development by Ana Clara Apraecida Alves de Souza and Bruno de Souza Lessa. Innovation and Management Review Vol.16/01, 2019, pp.55-71.
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Framework in India- Evolution and Development by Sonia Baijal and Chittaranjan Pal. Chartered Secretary, Vol.49/04, April 2019, pp.52-56.
- Analysis of Business Models Innovation- A Multiple Case Study by Moema Pereira Nunes and Ana Paola Russo. Innovation and Management Review, Vol.16/01, pp.17-35.
- Credible Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Communication Predicts Legitimacy : Evidence From an Experimental Study by Irina Lock and Charlotte Schulz-Knappe. Corporate Communications : An International Journal, Vol.21/01, 2019, pp.2-20.
- Emotional Intelligence of the HR Decision-Maker and High-Performance HR Practices in SMEs by Deybbi Cuellar-Molina and Antonia Mercedes Garcia-Cabrera. European Journal of Management and Business Economics, Vol.28/01, 2019, pp.52-89.
- Impact of Ethical Leadership on Service Innovation Behavior : The Mediating Role of Psychological Capital by Fahri Ozsungur. Asian Pacific Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, 2019, pp.73-88.
- Stock Return and Financial Performance as Moderation Variable in Influence of Good Corporate Governance Towards Corporate Value by Suhadak and Kurniaty. Asian Journal of Accounting Research, 2019, pp.1-18.
6. Taxation and Finance
- Practical Documentation of Qualifying Research Activities for the SR ED Tax Credit by Jamie Nickerson and Adam Rogers. Journal of Accounting and taxation, Vol. No.11/01, 2019, pp.1-8.
- Taxpayers Online Information Privacy Concerns, Antecedents and Behavior Intention by Xiaoyan Chu and Xun Li. Journal of Accounting and taxation, Vol. No.11/04, April 2019, pp.57-66.