An initiative has been taken by Students Skills Enrichment Board (Board of Studies-Operations) in order to provide conducive reading atmosphere for its students to setup more and more Reading Rooms/ Additional Reading Rooms/ Libraries.
Reading Room facility is opened for students pursuing Chartered Accounts course. The same can also be used for CA Members also who are doing Chartered Accountancy post qualification courses only.
The Regional Councils and Branches can establish Reading Room in their own and outside their own premises suitable for the purpose.
A Reading Room Portal App has also been developed where a student can make use of Portal set up for availing the facility.
Features of Portal-
- The interested students can Login and Register anytime anywhere.
- Securing seat by paying monthly fees in advance.
- Flexible registrations by students for a day/ a month.
- 24 *7 online services available.
- Confirmation of the seat within 24 hrs. of Payment.
- Updated information available on the Portal to help students to register.
The link for Reading Room portal app is: https://readingroom.icai.org/
The students have to register at the Reading Room by logging Reading Room Portal by entering with their Username and Password as (User Name - Students Registration no. (i.e. WRO0123456) & Password - Date of birth in DDMMYYYY format).
The details of Reading Rooms can be obtained from - https://resource.cdn.icai.org/55443bos44797.xlsx