|PRESS MONITORING SERVICE
CENTRAL COUNCIL LIBRARY
ICAI NEW DELHI
“PROFESSIONAL NEWS & VIEWS PUBLISHED ELSEWHERE”
Index of some useful articles taken from Periodicals received during March-April 2019 for the reference of Faculty/Students & Members of the Institute.
- Accounting and Market Consequences of the Jobs Act of 2012 : An Early Study by Ji Yu and Zabihollah Rezaee. Asian Review of Accounting, Vol.27/1, 2019, pp.49-68.
- Impact of Framing and Groupthink to the Career Selection Decision of Accounting Major Students by Erina Sudaryati and Tri Angga Kusuma. Asian Journal of Accounting Research, Vol.3/2, pp.181-189.
- Implementing IFRS : A Study of Indian Corporate by Balwinder Singh. Management Accountant, Vol.54/3, March 2019, pp.87-92.
- Audit Fees, Perceived Audit Risk, and the Financial Crisis of 2008 by Hanmei Chen and Shaowen Hua. Asian Review of Accounting, Vol.27/1, 2019, pp.97-111.
- Common Deficiencies in Auditing Issuers Accounting for Convertible Bonds. A Plus, Vol.14/12, pp.47-48.
- Disaggregate Food Inflation in India : Analysis of Regional Factors by Anuradha Patnaik and Neeraj Hatekar. Economic and Political Weekly, Vol.54/9, 2 March 2019, pp.50-56.
- Entrepreneurship, Firms Creation and Regional Performance by Paz Rico and Bernardi Cabrer-Borras. European Journal of Management and Business Economics, 2019.
- Evaluating Factors of Profitability for Indian Banking Sector : A Panel Regression by Rohit Bansal and Arun Singh. Asian Journal of Accounting Research, Vol.3/2, pp.236-254.
- Seasonality in India’s Key Economic Indicators. Reserve Bank of India, Vol.73/3, March-2019, pp.15-32.
- Sectoral Deployment of Bank Credit in India?. Reserve Bank of India, Vol.73/2, February-2019, pp.35-53.
- Proposed Amendments to the Indian Stamp Act, 1899 by Utkarsh Bhatnagar and Harsh Kumar. Chamber’s Journal, Vol.7/6, March 2019, pp.59-61.
- Contextual Determinants of HR Professionals Self-Perceptions of Unethical HRM Practices by Eduardo Simoes and Ana Patricia Duarte. European Journal of Management and Business Economics, Vol.28/1, 2019, pp.90-108.
- CSR Practices : Trends and Compliance : A Comparative Study Between Select Public and Private Sector Companies in India by Swapan Sarkar and Priyadarshini Chatterjee. Management Accountant, Vol.54/3, March 2019, pp.93-103.
- Future of Leadership Development : Gaps in Traditional Executive Education are Creating Room for Approaches that are More Tailored and Democratic by Mihnea Moldoveanu and Das Narayandas. Harvard Business Review, Vol.97/2, March-April 2019, pp.40-48.
- Impact of Perceived CSR on Corporate Reputation and Purchase Intention by Enrique Bianchi and Jaun Manuel Bruno. European Journal of Management and Business Economics, 2019.
- Strategy Needs Creativity : An Analytic Framework Alone Won’t Reinvent Your Business by Adam Brandenburger. Harvard Business Review, Vol.97/2, March-April 2019, pp.59-65.
6. Taxation and Finance
- Concept of Losses Under the Income-Tax, 1961 by Pramod Shingte. Chamber’s Journal, Vol.7/6, March 2019, pp.35-42.
- Allowable Business Expenditure by Rajendra. Chamber’s Journal, Vol.7/6, March 2019, pp.11-34.