|PRESS MONITORING SERVICE
CENTRAL COUNCIL LIBRARY
ICAI NEW DELHI
“PROFESSIONAL NEWS & VIEWS PUBLISHED ELSEWHERE”
Index of some useful articles taken from Periodicals received during June-July 2018 for the reference of Faculty/Students & Members of the Institute.
- Accounting and Auditing : IND-AS 109-Derivatives and Hedging by Yagnesh Desai and R. Venkata Subramani. The Chamber’s Journal, Vol.6/9, June 2018, pp.225-240.
- IFRS 16 : Top 10 Tips Part 1 Explains Key Issues to Reduce the Stress of Adapting the New Standards by Danielle Stewart. Accountancy, Vol.160/1498, May 2018, pp.56-59.
- IFRS 16 For Utilities Part 2 : Explains the Key Changes to Lease Reporting For Utility Companies Under IFRS 16 Leases by Peter Westaway. Accountancy, Vol.160/1499, June 2018, pp.60-62.
- IND AS/IGAAP- Interpretation & Practical Application by Dolphy D’Souza. The Bombay Chartered Accountant Journal, Vol.50-A/3, pp.65-66.
- Macroeconomics in the Economy by Pulapre Balakrishnan. Economic & Political Weekly, Vol.53/24, 16 June 2018, pp.33-35.
- Performance of Private Corporate Business Sector : 2016-17 to 2017-18. R.B.I. Bulletin, Vol.72/06, June 2018, pp.15-25.
- Over View of FEMA- FERA to FEMA by Dilip Thakkar and Rajesh P. Shah. The Chamber’s Journal, Vol.6/9, June 2018, pp.9-13.
- Approaches to Business Valuation by Meenu Gupta. Chartered Secretary, Vol.48/06, June-2018, pp.47-52.
- Business Valuation in India : Beyond the Numbers by Pawan Kumar Vijay. Chartered Secretary, Vol.48/06, June-2018, pp.21-24.
- Intangible Assets : An Exploratory Study on the Nature, Approaches and Methods of Valuation by S K Gupta and Samir Nath. Chartered Secretary, Vol.48/06, June-2018, pp.34-28.
- Valuation of Financial Assets by Anu Amodia. Chartered Secretary, Vol.48/06, June-2018, pp.58-63.
- Chartered Route to International Anti-Corruption Laws by Arman Dalal. The Bombay Chartered Accountant Journal, Vol.50-A/3, pp.27-30.
- Dissecting Data Protection and Privacy Issue on the Internet by Harsh Agarwal. Company Law Journal, Vol.2/3, June 2018, pp.161-194.
- Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015. International Accountant, May/June 2018, pp.22-26.
- Financial Stability? : Fintech is an Increasing Cross-Border Business, Shows New Research Undertaken for London Stock Exchange Group and the City UK by YouGov. International Accountant, May/June 2018, pp.16-21.
6. Taxation & Finance
- Bank Accounts/ Fixed Deposits in India by NRIs FEMA and Tax Implications on Interest Income by Rajesh L. Shah. The Chamber’s Journal, Vol.6/9, June 2018, pp.44-53.
- GST @ 1 : Tax Payer Reactions by Sunil Gabhawalla. The Bombay Chartered Accountant Journal, Vol.50-A/3, pp.31-33.
- GST- Advance Rulings by Arjun Akruwala and Jay Dalwadi. Ahmedabad Chartered Accountants Journals, Vol.42/2, May 2018, pp.98-102.
- Indirect Taxes GST- Legal Update by Rajkamal Shah and Bharat Vasani. The Chamber’s Journal, Vol.6/9, June 2018, pp.184-187.
- Taxation and FEMA aspects of Trusts by Paresh Shah. The Chamber’s Journal, Vol.6/9, June 2018, pp.102-115.
- VAT/GST : A Frightening But Fascinating Future world by Shailesh Sheth. The Bombay Chartered Accountant Journal, Vol.50-A/3, pp.11-21.