|PRESS MONITORING SERVICE
CENTRAL COUNCIL LIBRARY
ICAI NEW DELHI
“PROFESSIONAL NEWS & VIEWS PUBLISHED ELSEWHERE”
Index of some useful articles taken from Periodicals received during July- August 2017 for the reference of Faculty/Students & Members of the Institute.
- Challenging to the Accounting & Tax Professionals by Sunil Talati. Journal of Ahmedabad Chartered Accountants, Vol. 41/3, June 2017, pp. 124-128.M/li>
- Private Company Finance and Financial Reporting by Ole-Krisitian Hope and Dushyantkumar Vyas. Accounting and Business Research, Vol. 47/5, August 2017, pp.506-537.
- ‘Auditing Private Companies’ : A Practitioner View by Danielle Stewart. Accounting and Business Research, Vol. 47/5, August 2017, pp.585-587.
- How to Audit Culture : Culture Audits can Help Practitioners Gain Insight into the Causes of Poor Organizational Behavior by James Roth. Internal Auditor, Vol.74/3, June 2017, pp. 30-37.
- How to Manage Risks Related to Multijurisdictional Group Audits : Audits of U.S. Companies Increasingly Require Accountants to Manage the Challenges and Risks of Dealing with Multiple Foreign Jurisdictions by Sean T. Lager and A.J. Hurst. Journal of Accountancy, July 2017, pp. 40-45.
- Innovative Internal Auditor : As Business Strive to Find Opportunities in a World Driven by Technological Transformation, Internal Auditors Need to Continually Innovate to Stay Ahead of the Game by Shannon Urban. Internal Auditor, Vol.74/3, June 2017, pp.45-49.
- Why Regulate Private Firm Disclosure and Auditing? By Michael Minnis and Nemit Shiroff. Accounting and Business Research, Vol. 47/5, August 2017, pp.473-502.
- Determinants of Analytics Process Adoption in Emerging Economies : Perspectives from the Marketing Domain in India by Arindam Banerjee and Tanushri Banerjee. Vikalpa : The Journal for Decision Makers, Vol.42/2, April-June 2017, pp.95-110.
- Enabling Good Governance Through E-Governance in India by Sangit Sarita Dwivedi. The Discussant, Vol.5/2, April-June 2017, pp. 53-62.
- International Banking Statistics of India: 2016. Reserve Bank of India Bulletin, Vol.71/07, July 2017, pp.21-26.
- Public Sector Bank Mergers : A Reality Check by R Krishnamurthy. Economic and Political Weekly, Vol.52/29, pp. 12-14.
- Historical Development of Corporate Social Responsibility in India : The Legal Perspective by Mamata Kyatannanavar. Company Law Journal, Vol.3/1, July 2017, pp.24-40.
- Immediate Survival or Long-Term Growth? The Case of an Indian Organization by Atri Sengupta and Esrafil Ali. Vikalpa : The Journal for Decision Makers, Vol.42/2, April-June 2017, pp.111-121.
- India’s New Cross Border Merger Regime : As Indian Companies Can Now Merge with an Overseas Company by Amitava Banerjee. IMA CFO Connect, July 2017, pp.25-27.
5. Taxation and Finance
- Classification of Goods and Services by S.S. Gupta. The Bombay Chartered Accountant Journal, Vol.49-A/4, July 2017, pp.51-57.
- GST- A Business Perspective by Jamshyd Godrej. The Bombay Chartered Accountant Journal, Vol.49-A/4, July 2017, pp.16.
- Indian Goods and Services Tax : A Macro Overview by Bhavna Doshi. The Bombay Chartered Accountant Journal, Vol.49-A/4, July 2017, pp.10-13.
- Registration Under GST by RajKamal Shah and Ashit Shah. The Bombay Chartered Accountant Journal, Vol.49-A/4, July 2017, pp.86-88.
- “Supply” Under GST-Some Interpretational Issues by Sunil Solanki. The Bombay Chartered Accountant Journal, Vol.49-A/4, July 2017, pp.23-26.