|PRESS MONITORING SERVICE
CENTRAL COUNCIL LIBRARY
ICAI NEW DELHI
“PROFESSIONAL NEWS & VIEWS PUBLISHED ELSEWHERE”
Index of some useful articles taken from Periodicals received during March- April 2017 for the reference of Faculty/Students & Members of the Institute.
- Accounts Part 3 : Moving to New GAAP by Anne Cowley. Accountancy, Vol.158/1484, March 2017, pp. 59-61.
- Accounting Standards GAPS in GAAP : Impact on MAT from First Time Adoption (FTA) of IND AS by Dolphy D’souza. The Bombay Chartered Accountant Journal, Vol.48-B/6, March 2017, pp.72-74.
- Empirical Examination of Mark-to-Market Accounting for Corporate Pension Plans by Qing L. Burke and Po-Chang Chen. Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Vol. 36/1, January/February 2017, pp.34-58.
- Financial Accounting Scandals and the Reform of Corporate Governance in the United States and in Italy by Daniel P. Sorensen and Scott E. Miller. Corporate Governance, Vol. 17/1, 2017, pp.77-88.
- International Reporting : 2017 Will be the Year of Truth for IFRS by Jeroen Van Doorsselaere. Accountancy, Vol. 158/1484, March 2017, pp.58.
- Stakeholder Demand for Accounting Quality and Economic Usefulness of Accounting in U.S. Private Firms by Ole-Kristian Hope and Wayne B. Thomas. Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Vol. 36/1, January/February 2017, pp.1-13.
- Blockchain Auditing : Distrust of Blockchain in Professional Circles has turned to Considerations of its Impact on the Future of Audit by Calum Fuller. Accountancy, Vol. 158/1484, March 2017, pp.70-73.
- Economic Reforms and Agricultural Growth in India by Shantanu De Roy. Economic and Political Weekly, Vol. 52/9, March 4, 2017, pp.67-72.
- Economic Survey 2016-2017 : Amidst Gloomy International Economic Landscape, India Stands as a Haven of Stability. Company Law Journal, Vol.1/2, February 2017, pp.65-99.
- Impact of News on Indian Stock Market : A Periodic Study with Asymmetric Conditional Volatility Models by Amit and Ruchika Bammi. Management and Labour Studies, Vol.41/3, August 2016, pp. 169-180.
- Increased Derivatives Trading in India : Impact on the Price Discovery Process by Banikanta Mishra and Sarat Malik. Economic and Political Weekly, Vol.52/11, March 18, 2017, pp. 43-54.
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 : An Analysis by Shruti Baid. Company Law Journal, Vol.1/1, January 2017, pp.6-18.
- Role of Auditors : A Comparative Study Between the Companies Act of 1956 and 2013 by Sudhi Ranjan Bagri and Veranita Jain. Company Law Journal, Vol.1/2, February 2017, pp.49-64
- Comparative Study of Work Culture, Job Performance and Subjective Well-Being of Private and Public Sector Banks by Devina Sharma and Uma Joshi. Metamorphosis: A Journal of Management Research, Vol.15/2, December 2016, pp.102-108.
- Integration of CSR into Strategic Management : A Dynamic Approach Based on Social Management Philosophy by Filippo Vitolla and Michele Rubino. Corporate Governance, Vol. 17/1, 2017, pp.89-116.
- Leadership : We Need People to Lean into the Future by Adi Ignatius. Harvard Business Review, Vol.12/2, March-April 2017, pp.96-102.
- National Corporate Social Policy, Corporate Governance Systems and Organizational Capabilities by Manzur Rahman and Claudio Carpano. Corporate Governance, Vol. 17/1, 2017, pp.13-29.
- Personal Moral Values of Directors and Corporate Governance by Patricia Grant and Peter McGhee. Corporate Governance, Vol. 17/1, 2017, pp.1-12.
- Sales Imperative : B2B Purchasing has Become too Complicated. You Need to Make it Easy for Your Customers to Buy by Nicholas Toman and Brent Adamson. Harvard Business Review, Vol.12/2, March-April 2017, pp.118-125.
7. Taxation and Finance
- Budget, 2017 : Important Changes Concerning Corporate Sector by T.N. Pandey. Company Law Journal, Vol.1/3, March 2017, pp.136-143.
- Provisions of Registration Under GST by Ankit Chande. The Chamber’s Journal, Vol.5/6, March 2017, pp. 11-17.
- Role of IT in GST by Alok R. Jajodia. The Chamber’s Journal, Vol.5/6, March 2017, pp.42-50.
- Welcome GST, Indian GST : Goods and Services Tax- Overview & Framework by Sunil Gabhawalla. The Bombay Chartered Accountant Journal, Vol.48-B/6, March 2017, pp.12-17.