|Welcome to the GST & Indirect Taxes Committee
|Chairman - CA. Sushil Kumar Goyal
Vice-Chairman - CA. Rajendra Kumar P
|Terms of Reference
- To assist, advise and guide to make Indirect Tax laws in the country simple, transparent, certain and equitable.
- To examine GST laws, rules, notifications, circulars, advance ruling, press release etc. issued and to submit memorandum to GST Council pre and post GST Council Meeting.
- To examine indirect tax laws, rules, regulations, notifications, circulars etc. enacted/ issued and to submit Pre and Post Budget memorandum(s).
- To conduct Pre-Budget and Post Budget Workshops
- To make representations on GST and other indirect taxes to Central/State Governments, GST Council and such other bodies.
- To assist, advise and interact with Government of India, State Governments, Goods and Services Tax Network (GSTN) & other authority and /or its committees/ groups formed in policy matters and those relating to functioning and administration of taxes.
- To assist, advise and interact with Government(s) in foreign jurisdiction on matters relating to indirect taxes in collaboration with International affairs committee of ICAI.
- To enhance the awareness/ knowledge of Indirect Taxes prevalent in India and abroad and the potential opportunities by organising workshops, certificate courses, seminars, e-learning and interactive programmes independently as also with trade and industry.
- To update/ review and revise existing publications and bring out new one as may be relevant including Newsletter/e-newsletter.
- To popularise the Indirect Taxes Net.
- To conduct research/ studies in India and/ or abroad and publish the same.
- To conduct training programmes for official of Central and State Governments on area relating to GST & Indirect Taxes.
- To carry out such other matters as the Council/President may refer to the Committee.
- CA. Sushil Kumar Goyal , Chairman
- CA. Rajendra Kumar P, Vice-Chairman
- CA. Prafulla Premsukh Chhajed, President (Ex-officio)
- CA. Atul Kumar Gupta, Vice-President (Ex-officio)
- CA. Anil Satyanarayan Bhandari
- CA. Jay Chhaira
- CA. Dheeraj Kumar Khandelwal
- CA. Chandrashekhar Vasant Chitale
- CA. Shriniwas Yeshwant Joshi
- CA. Durgesh Kumar Kabra
- CA. Aniket Sunil Talati
- CA. Prasanna Kumar D
- CA. Pramod Kumar Boob
- CA. Anuj Goyal
- CA. Kemisha Soni
- CA. Satish Kumar Gupta
- CA. Hans Raj Chugh
- CA. Rajesh Sharma
- CA. Prakash Sharma
- CA. Jain Pramod
- CA. Manu Agrawal
- Shri Anurag Agarwal
- Shri Chandra Wadhwa
- Dr. P.C.Jain
- CA. Purushothaman J
- CA. Priyam Shah
- CA. Upendra Gupta
- CA. Ishaan Patkar
- CA. Arvind Bhansali
- CA. Mangesh Kinare
- CA. Govind Goyal
- CA. Mahershi Vijayvergia
- CA. Rohini Agarwal
- CA. Avinash Poddar
- CA. Shashank Gupta
- CA. Prabin Dokania
- CA. Arun Kumar Agarwal
- CA. A. Jatin Christopher
- CA. P Sankaran
- CA. Gaurav Gupta
- CA. D S Agarwala
- CA. Sunil Garg
- CA. Shubham Khaitan
- CA. Abhishek Agarwal
- CA. Bishan Shah
- CA. Akhil Gupta
- CA. Raman Gupta
- CA. Devendra Kataria
- CA. Vijay Gangaraju
- CA. Kapil Mahani
- CA. J K Tiwari
|Secretary to the Committee: CA. Sharad Singhal, Assistant Secretary
|Indirect Taxes Updates
|Representation/Input to Government
|E-learning on Indirect Taxes
|Courses, Programme and Seminar
|Recording of Live Webcasts organised by Indirect Taxes Committee
|Important activities undertaken during year
|Important activities undertaken during the last year
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Third Floor, A-29, Sector 62,
Noida - 201 309
E-mail :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit website of Committee - http://www.idtc.icai.org/