|Terms of Reference
- To examine the Tax Laws, Rules, Circulars, Notifications, DTAA etc. relating to International Taxation which may be enacted or issued by the Government or other institutions from time to time and send suitable representation.
- To prepare and submit memorandum relating to International Taxation for Pre Budget and Post Budget along with Direct and Indirect Taxes committee.
- To conduct Certificate/Diploma Course on International Taxation including Transfer Pricing.
- To make representation/suggestions on draft OECD/UN papers on different subjects.
- To organize Workshops, Seminars, Conferences, Study Tours, e-learning or similar programmes.
- To promote Research on subjects relating to International Taxation and to give honorarium on research base activity.
- To bring out new or revise publications.
- To deal with such other matter as the Council or the President or the Chairman may consider appropriate.
Committee on International Taxation,
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
6th Floor, A-29, Sector-62,
Noida (U.P.) - 201309, India
Telephone Direct - +91 120 3045923