- Withdrawal of the Accounting Standard AS 30, Financial Instruments: Recognition and Measurement, AS 31, Financial Instruments: Presentation, AS 32, Financial Instruments: Disclosures
- Amendment to AS 2, 4, 6, 10, 13, 14, 21 and 29 issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, pursuant to issuance of amendments to Accounting Standards by the MCA (September 2016)
- Announcement on Insertion of new paragraph 46 in AS 11, The Effects of Changes in Foreign Exchange Rates, issued by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, for their applicability to entities other than companies
- Presentation of Foreign Currency Monetary Item Translation Difference Account
- Revision in the criteria for classifying Level II non –corporate entities
- Announcements on application of AS 30, Financial Instruments: Recognition and Measurement, for the accounting periods ending on or before 31st March 2011.
- Announcements on 'Accounting for exchange differences arising on a forward exchange contract entered into to hedge the foreign currency risk of a firm commitment or a highly probable forecast transaction' withdrawn.
- Accounting for Derivatives
- Harmonisation of various differences between the Accounting Standards issued by the ICAI and the Accounting Standards notified by the Central Government
- Option to an entity to adopt alternative treatment allowed by way of amendment to the Transitional Provisions of Accounting Standard (AS) 15, Employee Benefits (revised 2005)
- Withdrawal of the Announcement issued by the Council on 'Treatment of exchange differences under Accounting Standard (AS) 11 (revised 2003), The Effects of Changes in Foreign Exchange Rates vis--vis Schedule VI to the Companies Act, 1956'
- Deferment of Applicability of Accounting Standard (AS) 15, Employee Benefits (revised 2005)