- Regularization of employees in branches.
- Feasibilities to make the functioning of Branches of Students’ Associations more effective by constitution of Students Study Circles mandatory and requiring the Study Circles to undertake the task of Continuous Professional Learning (CPL).
- Creation of separate awards for the Best Branch under different categories based on membership strength.
- Permission for display of Institute’s Flag on the tables in the offices of chartered accountants.
- Exemption from payment of tuition and registration fees for children of military and paramilitary personnel killed in action.
- Increase in the amount of various scholarships to students.
- Bringing in amendments in the Chartered Accountants Regulations, 1988, arising out of the new scheme of Education and Training.
- Issuance of congratulatory card on completion of fifty (50) years of continuous membership with the Institute
|Recommended to the Council|
- Proposing amendments in the Chartered Accountants Regulations, 1988, consequent upon the amendments brought in through the Chartered Accountants (Amendment) Act, 2006 in general and on need basis like enhancement in entitlement for training articled/udit assistants and seeking in principle approval of the Central Government.
- Permission for practice in Corporate Form and guidelines thereto.
- Fresh clarification on the Scheme of merger of firms of chartered accountants.
- Grant of deemed seniority in cases of conversion of individual practice into proprietary firm and matter relating to issue of constitution certificate thereof.
- Setting up of branches at Bharuch, in Western Region, Bellary, Kakinada, Nellore, Rajamahendravaram in Southern Region, Sambalpur in Eastern Region, Bilaspur, Gorakhpur in Central Region and Sangrur in Northern Region.
- Setting up of Chapters of the Institute in Toronto (Canada) Melbourne and Sydney (Australia).
- Review of Guidelines on Functioning of Chapters of the Institute abroad.
- Establishment of Centres of Excellence at specified places.
- Revision of building grants including separate grant for acquiring land and separate grant for setting up of Computer Labs in branches.
- Sharing of Institute’s domain name “ICAI-IN” with websites of firms of chartered accountants.
- Participation of ICAI in XBRL India Limited.
- Exploring the feasibility for calling for Permanent Account Number(PAN) from the members of the Institute for incorporating the PAN details through entry on records and also for incorporating the requirement of furnishing PAN details in statutory forms viz. Form-2, Form 6 and Form 18.
- Broad based Group Insurance Scheme for Members.
- Bringing in place the Fund for Education and Welfare of Students and finalizing modalities for operation of the Fund.
- Establishment of the publication division in the Institute.
- Modalities for engaging members of the Institute for handling cases of violation of Sections 24/24A/25/26 of the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949.