- Two days training programme on ‘Financial Transparency & Accountability in Urban Local Bodies’ for the officials of Municipal Affairs Department, Nagaland, Kohima on May 24 & 25, 2023 at Nagaland.
- 2nd batch of Capacity Building Programme on Accounting in ICT environment from 2nd to 8th May, 2023
- 3rd batch of Capacity Building Programme on Accounting in ICT environment from 9th to 15th May, 2023
- One day virtual training programme on Municipal Bonds’ for the officials of ULBs of Rajasthan on February 24, 2023
- Two days' Capacity Building Programmes on GST jointly with GST & Indirect Tax Committee on 22nd & 23rd December, 2022 and 30th & 31st January, 2023
- Capacity Building Programme on Accounting in ICT environment from 1st to 7th February, 2023.
- Two days' training programme on “Provisions of Direct Tax” for the staff of Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply & Sewerage Board (CMWSSB) on December 3 & 10, 2022 at the premises of SIRC of ICAI.
- Two days' training programme on “Accounting Standards applicable to CMWSSB” for the staff of Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply & Sewerage Board (CMWSSB) on December 17 & 24, 2022 at the premises of SIRC of ICAI.
- Two days' training programme on 'Implementation of Double Entry Accrual System of Accounting and Financial Management Reforms in ULBs' for the officials of ULBs of Tripura from 23rd & 24th November, 2022.
- Two days' training programme on 'Financial Transparency and Accountability in Urban Local Bodies' for the officials of ULBs of Punjab on 9th & 10th June, 2022
- Three days virtual training programme on ‘'Project Management, Finance & Appraisal' for NHPC officials from 15th to 17th November, 2021
- One day CPE Programme on 'Accounting and Auditing of Public Enterprises' on 30th October, 2021 jointly with CPE Committee of ICAI and hosted by Dhanbad, Ranchi ad Jamshedpur branch of CIRC of ICAI at Ranchi.
- Three days virtual training programme on ‘Corporate Governance: Corporate Laws, SEBI Guidelines, Listing Obligations and Insider Trading Codes’ for NHPC officials from 8th to 10th September, 2021
- Four days’ virtual Training Programme for the officials/staff of ULBs of Karnataka on Double Entry Accounting System from 4th May to 7th May, 2021 organised jointly with the Bangalore Branch of SIRC of ICAI
- Two days’ virtual training on “Corporate Laws (Companies Act, SEBI Guidelines, etc.)” for NHPC officials on 25th & 26th March, 2021
- Faculty support provided to Directorate of Municipal Administration, Goa for “Capacity Building Programme” on 18th February, 2020 for officials of Local Bodies of Goa.
- Faculty support for VCM organised by Borivali Kandivali East CPE Study Circle of WIRC of ICAI on 26th January, 2021.
- Three days’ training on "Project Management, Finance & Appraisal” for NHPC officials from 11th to 13th January, 2021.
- Three days’ training on “Corporate Governance: Corporate Laws, SEBI Guidelines, Listing Obligations and Insider Trading Codes” for NHPC officials from 6th to 8th January, 2021.
- Webinar on 'Internal Audit and Internal Audit Standards' for the officials of State PSEs of Assam on 29th September, 2020.
- Faculty support provided to Principal Accountant General, Bihar, Patna, for Two days’ virtual workshop on Accounting Standards for Local Bodies on 10th & 23th July, 2020.
- Virtual CPE Meeting (VCM) on 'Opportunities for CAs in Public Financial Management' on June 6, 2020 jointly with Kalyan-Dombivili branch of WIRC of ICAI.
- Faculty support provided to Haryana Institute of Public Administration (HIPA) to organise online trainings for the staff/officials of Urban Local Bodies (ULBs) of Haryana.
- Series of Train the Trainer Programme on “Government & Public Financial Management Reforms: Local Self-Government Perspective” as mentioned below:
- November 28, 2019 at Mumbai
- December 3, 2019 at Delhi
- December 19, 2019 at Jaipur
- December 24, 2019 at Chennai
- December 24, 2019 at Kolkata
- Training programme on “Ind-AS” for PSU officials through DPE on 19th July, 2019 at Puri.
- Training programme on “Financial Management for Decision Making" for PSU officials through Department of Public Enterprises (DPE) organised from 10th to 14th June, 2019 at Gangtok.