The Board of Studies has adopted different methodologies to reach out to students for providing quality education. It has been conducting Live Virtual Classes and Live Revision Classes so that students can attend them from the comfort of their homes and gain knowledge.
Consequent to the COVID-19 pandemic and resultant lockdown, the Institute has decided to start Live Revision Classes so that students appearing for the forthcoming examinations in June 2020 should not be left in lurch. We are happy to announce that the Institute is starting these classes from 22nd April, 2020 for the benefit of Intermediate and Final level students. They will be held from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. in the morning and 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. in the evening. These revision classes will be free and available to all the students. Students can view these live revision classes on their mobile phones, laptops, etc. Live Revision Classes are complemented with motivational sessions by renowned personalities like Padma Shree CA T N Manoharan and CA Amarjit Chopra, Past Presidents, ICAI. Yet another highlight is the inclusion of special subject-specific sessions by eminent experts like CA Girish Ahuja. The honourable Central Council Members will also be sharing their thoughts at the beginning of each session in their respective area of expertise. Question Answer Sessions will also be conducted for each subject after completion of the Live Revision Classes.
This batch of Live Revision Classes is relevant for Intermediate and Final examinations to be held in June 2020. These revision classes will provide strong impetus to the learning efforts of students and enable them to revise the entire course content thoroughly. The batches of Intermediate as well as Final Courses will start from April 22nd, 2020.
Students would just need to click the link http://ecpl.live/icai/bos/openclasses/ and attend the class.
Click here for detailed schedule of Final Course
Click here for detailed schedule of Intermediate Course
Click here for detailed schedule of Motivational Sessions and Special Subject-Specific Sessions
Features of Virtual Revision Classes
For further information, you may write to: email@example.com
- Free registration for all students of Intermediate and Final Courses
- Revision for upcoming June, 2020 examinations
- Intensive live classes covering all important topics in 2-5 days per subject
- Timings: 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. in the morning and 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. in the evening
- Can be viewed by the student on his laptop/desktop/smart phone
- Expert faculty members with rich experience to take classes on major topics in each subject
- Motivational sessions by renowned personalities from 11 a.m. to 12 noon
- Special subject-specific sessions by eminent experts
- Interactive classes with facility to raise questions and receive responses. Students may ask questions in live revision sessions using raise question/chat option
- Notes for the classes and practice questions will be also shared by the respective faculty