The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), through its Committee for Export of CA Services & WTO had made a tie up through ALLIANCE FRANÇAISE DE DELHI to promote French language amongst its members and students in order to overcome language barriers abroad. The fourth batch of the French language course (Beginners A & B Part- for 108 hours) is starting from 20th January, 2020 at New Delhi.
The Salient features are as under:
- Classes would be conducted at Alliance Française de Delhi, K.K. Birla Lane, 72, Lodi Estate, New Delhi – 110003.
- Batch size is 20 participants. Batch will initiate on the said date only if the minimum batch size is met by last date of enrolment.
- Classes would be conducted 2 hours per day (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday) from 6.00 pm to 8.00 pm w.e.f 20th January, 2020. The course will end on 30th April, 2020.
- The eligibility for the next level is on a continuous evaluation basis. If the grade is over 50, the candidate can apply to the next level.
- The Course fees is Rs. 16,200/- + 18% GST i.e. 19,116 (which includes registration and examination fees) with additional course material fees of Rs. 900/- (in cash to be paid at the Alliance Francaise De Delhi on the first day of the class).
- Interested members are required to fill the form by clicking here and send duly signed form and Demand Draft of Rs. 19,116/- in favour of ALLIANCE FRANÇAISE DE DELHI and submit/courier the same to the Committee for Export of CA Services & WTO, Annexe Building, 1st Floor, ICAI Bhawan, I P Marg, New Delhi – 110 002 so as to reach us before 15th January, 2020 (till 3.00 pm) along with signed copy of the registration form.
- ICAI will offer 20% of course fees as subsidy for the first 50 members/Students on successful completion of the course
Last date of enrolment for interested members/students is 15th January, 2020.