The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), through its Committee for Export of CA Services & WTO had made a tie up through ALLIANCE FRANÇAISE DE BOMBAY to promote French language amongst its members and students in order to overcome language barriers abroad. The exclusive batch of A1 French language course (Beginners Level - 120 hours) is starting from 1st October, 2019 at Mumbai.
The Salient features are as under:
Last date of enrolment for interested members/students is 27th September, 2019.
- Classes would be conducted at Alliance Française de Bombay, 40 Ground Floor, Theosophy Hall, New Marine Lines, Near Nirmala Niketan College, Churchgate, Mumbai- 400020.
- Batch size is 20 participants.
- Classes schedule : 2 hours per day (Monday to Friday) from 7.00 am to 9.00 am w.e.f 1st October, 2019. The course will end on 20th December, 2019.
- At the end of the course the participants will need to pass an exam in order to access to next level, during the course the professor shall also evaluate your individual progess.
- The Course fees Rs. 20,923/- is inclusive of GST and study material. This fee structure is exclusively offered by AF- Bombay only to ICAI students and members.
- Interested members are required to send duly signed, filled Registration form and Demand Draft of Rs. 20,923/- in favour of ALLIANCE FRANÇAISE DE BOMBAY and submit/courier the same to the Ms. Srabani Kapoor, Sr. Faculty (DD), The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Plot No C-40, G-Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai 400 051 Tel: 022-022-33671578 so as to reach us before 27th September, 2019 ( till 5.00 pm) .
- ICAI will offer 20% of course fees as subsidy for the first 3 batches or first 50 members/Students whichever is higher on successful completion of the course