The President, in terms of the authority given to him by the Council at its 363rd meeting held on 12th February, 2017, has reconstituted the Group for Rohini Land (Area 0.526 acre), with the following composition:-
- CA. Naveen N.D. Gupta, Vice President (Convenor)
- CA. Shiwaji B. Zaware, Member
- CA. Atul Gupta, Member
- CA. Sanjay Vasudeva, Member
Dr. Surinder Pal, Joint Director will act as Secretary to the said group.
The Terms of Reference of the said group are as under:-
- To take stock of the current status of the project.
- To take up the process for appointment of Architect and to get the drawings/lay outs prepared and approved by the statutory authorities.
- To take up the process for appointment of the Contractor for taking up construction as per approved drawings and lay outs.
- To prepare the budgetary estimates for completing the construction.
- To monitor, oversee and supervise the construction of building.
- To control the expenditure on construction of building within the approved budget.
- To verify and recommend for sanction to the competent authority all bills for payment of the project.
- To take all steps for timely completion of building and for obtaining statutory completion.
- To identify the department(s)/activities to be housed in Rohini building.
- Any other matter incidental thereto.