The President, in terms of the authority given to him by the Council at its 363rd meeting held on 12th February, 2017, has reconstituted the Group to review the Terms of Reference of Infrastructure Development Committee and finalise the guidelines pertaining to land and buildings of ICAI with the following composition:-
- CA. Dhinal Ashvinbhai Shah (Convenor)
- CA. Mangesh Pandurang Kinare
- CA. Sripriya Kumar
- CA. Kemisha Soni
- CA. Sanjiv Kumar Chaudhary
- CA. Rajesh Sharma
The Terms of the Reference of the Group are as under:
1. Review of Terms of Reference of the Infrastructure Development Committee approved by the Council
2. Review and Finalization of various guidelines mentioned below pertaining to land and buildings of ICAI duly approved by the Council:
Guidelines for installation of plagues/stones/slabs in the premises of branches, and of Regional Councils viz-a-viz the occasion specified for the purpose.
Procedure for collection of Donations u/s 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961
- Procedure for collection of Donations u/s 35 (i)(iii) of the Income Tax Act, 1961
- Guidelines for acceptance of contributions for building projects of Branches of Regional Councils from members/non-members and naming the hall/premises after the names such donors.
- Guidelines for renting out of premises by Regional Councils/Branches
Framing of repair policy for the Institute’s buildings at different places including Head Office and Regional Office of the Institute.
Dr. Surinder Pal, Joint Director would continue to act as Secretary to the aforesaid Group.