The President, in terms of the authority given to him by the Council at its 351st meeting held on 12thFebruary, 2016 has constituted a Group to review the following matters of Infrastructure Development Committee:-
- Review of Terms of Reference of the Infrastructure Development Committee approved by the Council
- Review and Finalization of various guidelines mentioned below pertaining to land and buildings of ICAI duly approved by the Council:
- Guidelines for installation of plaques/stones/slabs in the premises of branches, and of Regional Councils viz-a-viz the occasion specified for the purpose.
- Procedure for collection of Donations u/s 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961
- Procedure for collection of Donations u/s 35 (i)(iii) of the Income Tax Act, 1961
- Guidelines for acceptance of contributions for building projects of Branches of Regional Councils from members/non-members and naming the hall/premises after the names such donors.
- Guidelines for renting out of premises by Regional Councils/Branches
- Framing of repair policy for the Institute’s buildings at different places including Head Office and Regional Office of the Institute.
The composition of the Group is as under:-
- CA. Babu Abraham Kallivayalil, (Convenor)
- CA. Jay Chhaira
- CA. Mangesh Pandurang Kinare
- CA. Madhukar N. Hiregange
- CA. (Dr.) Debashis Mitra
- CA. Prakash Sharma
- CA. Kemisha Soni
- CA. Sanjay Agarwal
- CA. Sanjiv Kumar Chaudhary
Dr. Surinder Pal, Joint Director would act as Secretary to the aforesaid Group.