Arrangement of the Capacity Building of Members in Practice (CCBMP), ICAI for providing a Single DVD of CTR Library of Tax Cases (comprehensive coverage on Direct Taxes) at special price for the Members of ICAI
The Capacity Building of Members in Practice (CCBMP), ICAI has arranged to provide Single DVD of CTR Library of Tax Cases - comprehensive coverage on Direct Taxes to the members of ICAI at a special rate of Rs.1500/- including all the applicable taxes (valid for one year) along with the Direct Tax Tracker. List price of Single DVD of CTR Library of Tax Cases is Rs.3600/-.
As an ongoing attempt to enable the members to keep pace with the latest developments in Direct Tax Cases, CCBCAF&SMP has formalized its association with Wolters Kluwer India (P) Ltd. for providing a single DVD of CTR Library of Tax Cases to the members of ICAI at a special price of Rs.1500/- (valid for one year) Plus Direct Tax Tracker. With this, the CCBCAF&SMP has tried to make available, in a timely manner, relevant educational resources at a special price to the members, which in turn would enable them to discharge their functions in an effective manner.
The features of CTR Library of Tax Cases are given below:
Comprehensive coverage of cases
- Over 70,000 full text judgments and orders from Supreme Court, High Courts, ITATs and AAR.
- Includes cases from Privy Council, Federal Court and the Provincial Courts.
- Coverage of all cases reported in ITR, CTR, TAXMAN, TTJ, ITD, SOT and ITR Tribunal.
- Comprehensive coverage of important Special Leave Petitions (SLPs) reported in ITR.
- High quality headnotes, that ranks as one of the best in the industry. CTR library headnotes cover every issue in a case and are relied upon by professionals.
Analysis of Cases - Forward and Backward Linkage of Cases
- Comprehensive and updated analysis of 22,000* Cases - whether a case has been referred, distinguished, dissented from, relied on or over-ruled.
- Updated forms with facility to fill the details.
- Duly updated Acts, Rules and Allied Laws related to Direct Taxation.
- Circulars, Notifications, Press Notes, Orders issued by CBDT.
- All Double Tax Avoidance Agreements (DTAA) between India and Other Countries.
- Allied Legislation referred to in the Income Tax Act, 1961
- Updated and fillable forms provided Analysis of cases - forward and backward linkage of cases
- Comprehensive and updated analysis of Cases - whether a case has been referred, distinguished, dissented, relied or over ruled.
- Up to 20 search results can be saved.
- Personal notes can be added to the legislation, cases and commentary and can be saved on the user's machine.
User Friendly Search Engine
- Advanced Topic Finder - integrates the table of contents and full text search into a single and easily accessible option with a 'Quick Find' option to locate an entry in table of contents.
- Global Word Search - to search a particular section and category of the data with further option to refine the search results.
- Collective Search - Enables to search ten different parameters at one go.
- The advanced search engine capabilities, which translates into very quick search & display of relevant information.
To place an order for this subscription or for information of the aforesaid subscription, please contact:
Wolters Kluwer India (P) Ltd., 10th Floor, Tower C, Building No.10, Ph-II, DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon, Haryana
Email at - email@example.com or Call at- 0124 4960937/68
For Customer Support ,please contact at:
Ph- 0124 4960941, Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
For any Other queries, please contact: Secretary, Capacity Building of Members in Practice (CCBMP), ICAI, Telephone: 0120-3045994, E-mail: email@example.com