An Arrangement of the Capacity Building of Members in Practice (CCBMP), ICAI to provide the online contents of India Financial Reporting Manager to the members of ICAI at Discounted Price
The Capacity Building of Members in Practice (CCBMP), ICAI has entered into an arrangement with Wolters Kluwer India (P) Ltd to provide the content of an online subscription based resource called India Financial Reporting Manager (IFRM) to the members of ICAI at a subsidized rate of Rs.3500 plus taxes per user per year. List price of India Financial Reporting Manager is Rs.9995 plus taxes per user per annum.
As an ongoing attempt to enable the members to keep pace with the latest developments in financial reporting, CCBCAF&SMP, ICAI has arranged the IFRM, the web based research & solutions kit to the members of ICAI at discounted price Rs.3500/- plus applicable taxes per user per annum.
The detailed features of India Financial Reporting Manager are given below:
- Database of Extracts from published annual reports of 2011-12 (over 295 BSE listed companies) and their disclosures
- Extracts covers all Mandatory Accounting Standards
- Database of annual reports & quarterly reports of over 560 listed companies for 2011-12 and 2012-13
- MCA Circulars and Notifications on Accounting Standards
- Analysis of Guidance Notes on AS
- Case Laws on Accounting Standards covered in Direct Tax, Indirect Tax & Company Law
- A Snapshot view & analytical table to access reference material on the ASs
- Disclosure Checklist for each AS.
- Commentary on topics of financial statements, along with the disclosure requirements and Practical issues faced while preparing financial statements
- Comparison chart – I GAAP/Ind AS & IFRS
Unique Features & Functionalities:
- AS-wise access to Extracts from published annual accounts
- Completely integrated information
- Index to Companies and details of their Statutory auditor
- Quick links to all “critical information” for financial reporting purpose in a Dashboard style or Snapshot view
- Case Laws/Judicial decisions with reference to each AS under the Tax Laws (Direct & Indirect) & Company Law.
- Accurate, sharper and faster search results. Triggers:
- Query/Search by Company name
- Query/Search by AS
- Query/Search by industry segment
If you wish to register yourself for a Free Trial, please write to vendor company at email@example.com.
To buy this subscription online, you may click on the link below:
To place an order for this subscription please contact:
Wolters Kluwer India (P) Ltd., 10th Floor, Tower C, Building No.10, Ph-II, DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon, Haryana. Send to the vendor company at their e-mail at- firstname.lastname@example.org or CALL at- 0124 4960927/68
For Customer Support please contact at:
Ph- 0124 4960941, Email- email@example.com
For Other queries please contact:
Secretary, Capacity Building of Members in Practice (CCBMP), ICAI, Telephone: 0120-3045994, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org