|Exam Forms - (21-09-2010)|
|The examinations for PCC , IPCC and Final Courses are held twice a year during the first two weeks in the month of May and November in about 134 cities in the country besides Abu Dhabi, Kathmandu and Dubai. The students satisfying the eligibility criteria for the respective examinations are eligible to appear.|
|Availability of the Forms:
- Forms are available for students around 5 February in case of May Examination and 5 August for November Examination. The dates are subject to change. However, the complete schedule is published well in advance in the leading News Papers and hosted on the website. The same is also published in the "THE CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT" Journal and the C.A. Students Newsletter.
- The Forms can be obtained on a payment of Rs. 100/- from the Head Office of the Institute as well as from the Decentralised Offices and the Branches of the Regional Councils.
- In Delhi/New Delhi, the Examination application forms are available for sale at selected branches of the Axis Bank and details of the same would be found hosted separately.
- The Form can be obtained by sending Demand Draft / Postal Order worth Rs. 100/- alongwith self addressed envelope by affixing the Postage Stamp worth Rs.15/-.
|Note: Students should take all possible care to fill in the Form, completed in all aspects, as per the guidelines contained in the notes for information and guidelines of applicants supplied along with the relevant examination form to avoid any hardship or inconvenience later.|
|The facility of online filling of application form sis also made available to the students at http://icaiexam.icai.org, the date and timings of which is same as that of paper-pencil mode application form.|
|Submission of Forms:|
Generally three weeks time is given to the students to submit filled- in forms by hand at:
- Head Office of the Institute at New Delhi
- Decentralised Offices of the Institute
- Candidates may also send their filled-in forms directly "By Post" only to the Head Office of the Institute at New Delhi.
Forms with late fee of Rs. 500/- alongwith examination fee can be submitted within the cut off date as notifed, directly to the Head Office of the Institute and at the Decentralised Offices of the Institute at Ahmedabad, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Jaipur.
Requisite examination fee by way of Demand Draft only in favour of "The Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, payable at New Delhi
|Issuance of Admit Card:|
Three weeks prior to the scheduled date of commencement of examination the admit card to all the students found eligible to appear in the examination is issued. Students who do not receive admit card for any reason, should contact the Examination Helpline of the Institute on phone numbers: 0120 - 3054851/ 3054852/ 3054853 or fax numbers: 0120-3054841/ 3054843 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|On scrutiny of the form, students whose eligibility to appear in the examination is found doubtful, the student concerned will be informed three weeks in advance for necessary compliance.|
The result of the examination is published / displayed:
- At the Headquarters of the Institute and Decentralised Offices of the Institute
- Also available on the website www.caresults.nic.in