|Students Activities - Industrial Training Registration|
|CHECK LIST FOR FORM NO. 104
Note: Form 104 can be downloaded from http://184.108.40.206/7508form104_std.pdf
- The Company imparting Industrial Training is to be approved by the Institute and such list is available in the www.icai.org.
- Students must inform his Principal three months before the date on which training is to commence, his/her intention to undertake Industrial Training.
- The Form 104 on a non-judicial stamp paper or affix ‘Special Adhesive Stamp’ as per the rates applicable in the respective Cities / States in duplicate and submit the same to the Institute within 30 days from the date of commencement of such training.
- Articled Assistants should have passed Both Groups of Intermediate Examination / PE-II Examination / PCC Examination.
- The period of registration as Industrial Trainee should not be less than nine months and more than twelve months including period of excess leave taken and the training can be during the last year of Practical Training.
- Industrial Training can be received only under a member of the Institute and under the Organisation approved by the Institute. The employment details of the members must be updated in our Database.
|WHERE TO SUBMIT: