|Orientation Programme for the DIRM Technical Examination passed members of ICAI at Kolkata during 5th- 10th November 2012|
|Orientation Programme for the DIRM Technical Examination passed members of ICAI at Kolkata during 5th- 10th November 2012 |
As you are kindly aware that the candidates declared successful at the Technical Examination of the Post Qualification Course on Diploma in Insurance and Risk Management Course (DIRM) are required to undergo an Orientation Programme to be conducted by the Committee on Banking, Insurance and Pension of ICAI. The certificate of completion of the DIRM Course will be issued after undergoing the Orientation Programme.
We are pleased to inform that it is proposed to conduct the next batch of the Orientation Programme at Kolkata during 5th-10th November 2012.
The following details may be noted in this regard:
- Venue for the Orientation Programme is under finalization and will be informed in due course.
- Programme will be conducted from 9:30 a.m. to 5.15 p.m. on first day and 10.00 a.m. to 5.15 p.m. on other days.
- With a view to ensure appreciable level of discussion during the technical sessions in the programme, the seats are limited to 25 only.
- Outstation candidates will have to make their stay arrangement at their own cost.
- Seats will be allotted on first come first served basis.
- The DIRM Technical Examination passed members may kindly convey their consent for participation in the abovementioned Orientation Programme to the undersigned by e-mail at email@example.com or over phone at 011- 30110566 latest by 30th September 2012.
Committee on Banking, Insurance and Pension
Phone No. 011- 30110566
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org